Scott brings over 10 years of accounting and corporate finance experience and is passionate about advising clients on their corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and capital raising needs.
Scott enjoys working with clients and navigating the complexities of the M&A process. Scott has advised clients across a variety of industries including oilfield services and equipment, manufacturing, construction, transportation, as well as others.
Scott is a CFA charterholder, a designated CPA, CA and CBV and holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree (honors) with Distinction from the University of Manitoba along with a Master of Professional Accounting degree from the University of Saskatchewan.
Outside of the office, Scott enjoys playing hockey, snowboarding in the mountains, and volunteering with the Boys and Girls Club of Edmonton.
- Chartered Business Valuator
- Chartered Financial Analyst® Designation
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant
- Master of Professional Accounting – University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Manitoba